lørdag 7. juli 2018

Someone from Australia has googled hers or his way into this blog and opened up 12 pages. Would that be my ex-girlfriend or other ex-friends from Melbourne?

.
Someone from Australia has googled hers or his way into this blog and opened up 12 pages.
Would that be my ex-girlfriend or other ex-friends from Melbourne?
.
I now have 8 blogs and this blog is dedicated to me trying to get married to a woman I started flirting with in 1993/94.
Most of my other blogs are mainly about me arresting NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg for being a traitor, a fraudster and a murderer while he was the Prime Minister in Norway 2005 - 2013. - And now Jens Stoltenberg is West-Europe's most dangerous person since second world war.
.
I cleaned the beach in Ao Tan Khu in Thailand for five years and over a period of 20 months I wrote my first blog for American Intelligence to get NSA to monitor Jens Stoltenberg 24/7. I wrote it for the American Embassy in Thailand since my friend "Mr B." worked at the Embassy in Bangkok. My last text written directly for American Intelligence:
"10.) Written 2016.01.17 for CIA." was 60.000 words in College Graduate level English - before Google could translate a text properly. And I am still a bit proud for that...
My first blog with the CIA text: omsvindelogbedrag.blogspot.no
.
As soon as I am married to the Professor we will move to the US to work - and I will change my Nationality...
Just a slight problem - I am broke and she is married to one of Norway's richest men. Who will she choose...?
.
The lists of the 92 countries I have travelled and the 50 countries outside West-Europe I have crossed on bicycle - look at 1.) in this blog.
For pictures from 2008 - look at 2.) in this blog.
.
Greetings from Asmund in Bergen, Norway!
- Norway - home of the ignorant and the naive - and a COMPLETE waste of time...
.
.
.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

72.) TOC / Innholdsfortegnelse PolitikerforaktMeTooBarn.blogspot.no

. 72.) TOC / Innholdsfortegnelse PolitikerforaktMeTooBarn.blogspot.no . Denne bloggen gjelder det moralske og seksuelle forfallet blant Norg...